SPORTXS / CAREERS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SPORTXS celebrates one of the oldest human activities - SPORTS.
SPORTXS is a retail chain started in 2009 with its first store in Bangalore and now with more than 18 stores across at prime malls across India, encouraging people to test, feel and buy sports gear, equipment and accessories. SPORTXS is the ultimate destination where a plethora of emotions come together to celebrate sport, ambition and integrity.
We believe in creating a well-organized and pulsating environment that at present showcases over 20,000 products across 32 sport categories and 60+ brands. SPORTXS has created a platform for sport lovers, enthusiasts and professionals alike to come together and share their common passion. SPORTXS is expanding rapidly across the scene, allowing sports enthusiasts to across India to enjoy access to high-quality sports equipment. The 'Explore & Engage' theory brings customers closer to a sport of their liking by allowing them 'touch and feel'. Taking its proven 'Explore & Engage' theory online, SPORTXS is offering good quality products from world renowned brands and exhaustive product categories. SPORTXS strives to help our customers make informed choices along with personal attention to every customer.
We are one of the largest organized brick and click company retailing sports gear and equipment. We are very passionate about our business and are looking for a Digital marketing head who is very creative, original, young and would love to bring fresh ideas on the table.
Supply Chain Manager (1 Position)
1. Supply from Bangalore HO to Store across the Country
2. Supply from Suppliers across India Direct to stores / Ware House.
MANAGEMENT OF SUPPLY CHAIN:
1. Finding The Most Effective Transporter. (Cost / Time / Pilferage Etc To Be Considered)
2. Identifying The Statutory Requirement Of Supplies By Road, Train Or Any Other Mode Of Supply And Fulfil The Same While Supplying The Goods .
3. Guide Wear House Team Of Wear House Management.
4. Prepare Detail Data Of Supplies Time / Quantity / Fulfilment % And Present To Management On Weekly Basis.
5. Work On The Improvement Of Time To Supply And Cost To Supply.
1. Weekly Supply report
2. Ware house Stock Movement Report.
3. Transport Billing Reconciliation and coordinating with A/c department for payments.
1. Motivation and Inspiring the team to achieve Targets
2. Ensure work health and safety in WH
3. Recruitment and training of staff
Graduate. MBA (Preferred)
1. Good knowledge about Logistic Management process.
2. Good Technical Skills in Micro soft Product
3. Good Communication skills
5. E-commerce Knowledge
Retail Buyer (1 Position)
- Identifying and meeting suitable Sports Suppliers/Manufacturers
- Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales
- Report writing
- Financial administration
- Liaising with Merchandizing & Operations team about sales performances.
Key skills required
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Good team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Proficient in Advance MS Office
- Other IT tools
- Min 5 to 7 Years
- Job Location: Bangalore
Digital Marketing Head, E-Business (1 Position)
About the Role
As the Digital Marketing Head, your role will be to help build the strategy, branding, concepts, team, and complete roll out of our Direct to Consumer E commerce Division. In this role you will have the creative license to execute and drive our marketing programs and be involved in all aspects of our marketing initiatives including advertising, PR, customer retention, social media, website development, branding, and management of marketing tools and system
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help to define the positioning and messaging of the Direct to Consumer E commerce Division.
- Spearhead the development of our ecommerce websites to drive traffic, conversions and generate ROI for the company
- Deliver unique online ecommerce user experience
- Develops new marketing strategies with the ability to create custom products that address mass market and niche market segments. (we have a strong product development team so your imagination is the only limitation… =)
- Ensures brand image is monitored and consistent
- Develop and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Proactively measure and analyze results and refine marketing strategy.
- Develop and manages marketing budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Be an industry expert, stay current on content marketing, online and mobile advertising trends
- Monitors competitor products and marketing activities.
- Directs product research and development
- Help put together a great team and culture that is fun, engaging and productive.
- 5+ Years Related Experience:
- E-Commerce development & distribution of consumer products
- Hands-On Experience developing websites for consumer products
- Creative Director Experience or Marketing Director
- 2+ Years Strategy / Web Design experience a bonus
- Intermediate level Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines
- Strong team leader with a proven ability to build consensus across multiple departments (business development, optimization, web development, executive, and traffic)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design concepts internally and externally
- Ability to invoke emotion and value proposition through copy and design
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across departments with an entrepreneurial team spirit
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Salary + Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401k with 3% company matching of gross pay
- Vacation, Sick, Birthday, and Holiday Pay
- Working with a motivated, engaging team in a growth oriented environment
For more details and share your profile.